23rd February 2016, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Is it enough to have google products information to pass the written test of Google?

Within a few days google is coming in our college and i don't know from where i should start preparing. I want to know if it is enough to have knowledge about only google products to pass the written exam? Please help.

23rd February 2016, 10:16 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: Is it enough to have google products information to pass the written test of Google?

** Google conduct the following round for there recruitment process-

1-Online test.
2-GD.
3-PI

** On-line test contain both aptitude and technical questions.So you have to prepare both aptitude and technical question.
** In group discussion they give recent year topic for discussion among the group.
** If you where short-listed in above 2 round then you will go through last round which is Personal interview.

** So you need to prepare your core subjects such as Java or core java,database etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?