30th August 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do internship after completion of B.Tech?

Is it possible to do internship after completion of B.Tech? Can you tell me what is the procedure followed for the same? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for internship after B.Tech? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Knowledge about training offered by NTPC, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL and Indian Railways?
  2. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Is it possible to do internship after completion of B.Tech?
  5. How should I proceed to apply for internship while in 4th year?
  6. How get an internship from L&T?
  7. Electrical companies which offers Internship in Noida, Bangalore and Rajasthan for B.Tech graduate?
  8. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Is there any company in kochi providing one week internship for CBE KTU Btech students?
  10. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  11. Internship in clinical research for M.Sc student? Job opportunities after completion of course and internship?
  12. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  13. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow to do internship in Kanpur after completion of 2nd year B.Tech EEE?
  15. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies which can offer internship just after completion of 1st year B.Tech? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to take internship after completion of B.E 2nd year?
  18. Am I eligible for doing internship after completion of B.E Civil Engineering course?
31st August 2016, 08:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do internship after completion of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do internship after completion of B.Tech? Can you tell me what is the procedure followed for the same? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for internship after B.Tech? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon!
Yes, you can apply for an internship after completion of B.Tech degree.

Those candidates who are doing B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, B.Sc degree or completed mentioned degree are eligible to do Internship.

You can send updated resume and final semester mark-sheet of the companies. If your profile is perfect to the criteria, then you will get a call or mail from the companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?