17th April 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing internship after completion of B.E Civil Engineering course?

Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible for doing internship after completion of B.E Civil Engineering course? Can you please guide me with the information on the same to follow the steps which I need to apply for the internship? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed companies to do internship after completion of 3rd year Civil Engineering?
  2. Will I get internship in L&T after completion of Civil Engineering?
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. Is there any companies available which provides internship for Civil engineering candidates?
  5. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  6. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  7. How to do Civil engineering internship at IISC?
  8. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Can I do internship after completion of 4th semesters in IT companies? Am I eligible to do?
  11. Am I eligible to continue architectural engineering course after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. How to do internship in indore in reputed Civil Engineering companies?
  13. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  15. List of Civil engineering companies for internship? On what basis candidates are selected?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Banking exams after completion of BDS Internship?
23rd September 2016, 11:46 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing internship after completion of B.E Civil Engineering course?

Yes, you are eligible to do internship after completing your B.E in Civil Engineering course.

Procedure :

Prepare your resume well and drop your copies of resume in different companies. Try to mention well the area where you want do your internship. Once your resume got selected, you will have a call to appear for interview.

These are few good companies for you for your internship :

> NTPC
> ONGC
> BSNL
> BEL
> BHEL
> COAL India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?