2nd March 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do summer Internship for 2nd year B. Tech - Mechanical Engineer students?

Please provide me list of companies in mumbai offers Summaer Internship for 2nd year B. Tech. Student of Mechanical Engineer. Is it possible to do summer Internship for 2nd year B. Tech - Mechanical Engineer students? What is the procedure to be followed?

Nishant Doshi, Navi Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech 2nd year mechanical students?
  2. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Summer Internship at Hyderabad for 2nd year B.Tech students?
  4. Process to apply for summer Internship at Hyderabad being a 2nd year B.Tech student?
  5. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. How can a mechanical engineer apply for summer internship?
  8. How to apply for summer internship when I am in 2nd year Mechanical??
  9. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Summer internship in automobile industry being in 2nd year of Mechanical engineering?
  11. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  12. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  13. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech 2nd year mechanical students?
  14. Is there any facility for B.Tech 2nd year students to do summer internship?
  15. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech? Where to apply?
  16. Which companies give summer internship to 2nd year B.Tech candidates in Hyderabad?
  17. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Can I apply for ISRO internship when am doing B.Tech Mechanical engineering 2nd year?
7th March 2016, 10:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do summer Internship for 2nd year B. Tech - Mechanical Engineer students?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward to internship opportunities. However, it is difficult to get internship opportunities in second year since companies do not prefer students of second year of engineering. But you can still try especially if you can get referral of senior employees in any company. Being in Mechanical Engineering, you can get internship in :-

- PSUs like IOCL, ONGC, BPCL, etc.
- Private Steel Plants like Tata Steel, Jindal Steel, etc.
- Private Power Plants like Adani Power, Tata Power, etc.
- State Electricity Corporation
- Indian Railways
- Metro Railways
- Educational Institutes like IIT(Mumbai), etc.

The procedure depends on the concerned company. Some recruit through on-campus drive, some through internship portals, some have online provision of application, some have only offline provision of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?