2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Winter Internship in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student?

Respected Sir, I am doing my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I am studying in 2nd year. Right now winter vacation is going on in my college and I have an holiday for 1 month. In this period I want to do internship maximum for 2 weeks. I want to apply in HAL situated in Bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for doing winter internship at HAL, Bangalore?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HAL, Hyderabad for ECE 2nd year student?
  3. Requirements to apply for an Internship in HAL, Bangalore for Aeronautical 2nd year student?
  4. How can I apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore being a B.Tech Aerospace Engineering 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Winter Internship in NIIT Technologies, Noida for BTech Electrical 2nd year student? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Detailed procedure to enroll for an Internship in HAL, Bangalore?
  9. Procedure to do internship for 4 weeks in HAL? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship at HAL, Lucknow?
  12. Does HAL offer Internship to Electronics students? Procedure to apply?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for Internship in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Hyderabad?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  15. Procedure of getting internship at HAL, Bangalore for ECE students?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying internship at HAL Bangalore?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
19th March 2018, 09:23 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Winter Internship in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student?

To get internship in HAL, you have to contact the HR department through your college. They will talk with the HAL authorities and fetch you the permission for internship. You have to write a cover letter and send it with your resume to the admin department. They will shortlist the candidates according to their eligibility and if you are eligible then they will allow you for the training.

WEB: http://www.hal-india.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?