30th August 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore being a B.Tech Aerospace Engineering 2nd year student?

Hello Sir/Mam

I am a B.Tech Aerospace Engineering student in 2nd year of Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai. So can you guide my and all (40 students) how to apply for an internship in HAL Bangalore. Can you please answer me on this?

With Regards
Navneet Kaur

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in HAL or any Central Government Aerospace firms?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 7th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. How to apply for internship in HAL Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Details about internship in HAL Bangalore?
  11. Detailed procedure to enroll for an Internship in HAL, Bangalore?
  12. How to apply for internship in HAL Bangalore? What are the steps to follow to apply for the internship?
  13. Internship in HAL, Bangalore for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. How to apply for an Internship in HAL for Aeronautical 2nd year student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Does HAL offer Internship to Electronics students? Procedure to apply?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
30th August 2016, 03:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore being a B.Tech Aerospace Engineering 2nd year student?

HAL stands for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. HAL deals with a lot of sensitive information and is the closest manufacturing/research unit associated with defense services, therefore, security is paramount. It is for this reason that to get an internship one must be referred by someone who is already working at HAL in the management cadre.

There are three ways to get an internship at HAL:

- Contact someone in the management ,preferably senior manager and upwards and convince them that you would be a great fit as an HAL intern.

Or,

- Convince your college corporate cell to send a letter to the concerned Division for any possibilities .

Or,

- Send queries through your professors to the HR officers at HAL with specific research topics that you would like to explore at HAL.

Once you are referred internally (by either of the ways mentioned above) you will be notified of your selection by an e-mail and a letter. You will have to then obtain a letter from your Department’s HOD or College Principal stating that they have no issues in letting you intern in HAL.
30th August 2016, 05:24 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore being a B.Tech Aerospace Engineering 2nd year student?

Its very good to see that you want to get trained in the HAL.

There is a system made by HAL and other Govt. agencies for such internships and jobs.

You have to apply online there free of cost.

Upload your details and the resume there.

When the vacancy arises and if you fit to the eligibility standards of the HAL, they may give you a call for the same.

NOTE : It is not mandatory that if you apply, you will definitely get a call from them. So, don't sit for HAL only. I advice you to apply in multiple agencies for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?