14th June 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?

Hello everyone,
I wants to go for final semester Internship
in NTPC for duration of 6 months.
As I am doing B.Tech in EEE and in final year now.
So please help me and guide.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  2. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Badarpur for B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC?
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  7. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EIE) 4th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for 4 months Internship in DRDO for M.Tech 1st semester student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Hyderabad for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Bihar for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  15. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  16. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
15th June 2015, 09:52 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?

NTPC stands for National Thermal Power Corporation.

It is an Indian government undertaking.

Getting training in such an undertaking is not easy task.

In NTPC there is separate training section.

So you have to apply in the training section of the NTPC for getting training in the NTPC.

You have to submit a college recommendation letter also in the training section of the NTPC.

After submission of your application letter you will be given some time for results.

After that particular time period they will display the names of the shortlisted candidates on the display board.

So my suggestion to you is that you simply have to check it out for your name.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?