1st March 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?

Sir.
I am pursuing B.Tech final year in
Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
I would like to do my Internship in NTPC.
Can you please provide me information about how to proceed.
-Srimannarayana

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  4. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Farakka to Integrated M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  13. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  16. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  17. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  18. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
29th September 2016, 03:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?

NTPC is one of the most reputed research sector in India, so getting internship there is not so easy. You must have a strong contact to get an opportunity for internship. NTPC will not accept personal application for internship unless you have a reference of their employees.

You can also contact the training and placement cell of your college and get a permission letter from them regarding your internship. Now you have to prepare a resume, attach the letter with the application and address it to the HR department of NTPC.

If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgement letter from them. Next you have to get a NOC from the college and get it signed by the principal. Attach the letter with the NOC and send it back again to the HOD of NTPC. Soon you will be called for interview and after clearing which you will be allowed to become an intern at NTPC.
29th September 2016, 04:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?

NTPC is one of the most reputed research sector in India, so getting internship there is not so easy. You must have a strong contact to get an opportunity for internship. NTPC will not accept personal application for internship unless you have a reference of their employees.

You can also contact the training and placement cell of your college and get a permission letter from them regarding your internship. Now you have to prepare a resume, attach the letter with the application and address it to the HR department of NTPC.

If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgement letter from them. Next you have to get a NOC from the college and get it signed by the principal. Attach the letter with the NOC and send it back again to the HOD of NTPC. Soon you will be called for interview and after clearing which you will be allowed to become an intern at NTPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?