1st March 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Badarpur for B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate?

Hello
I want to do Internship from NTPC Badarpur.
as I am now in final semester of B.Tech EEE.
Please give me information
about application procedure as soon as possible
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  4. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Hyderabad for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student? -- [New]
  7. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Bihar for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  10. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  11. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  14. How to do Summer Internship from NTPC being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE course?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC? From where I will the application form?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in any good company at Mumbai for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
29th September 2016, 02:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Badarpur for B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate?

As you are a final year student, so you can apply for internship in NTPC. There is no online process of applying, so you have to fill the application form offline. You can enter through the reference of the employee working there, which is the best way to apply or you can directly visit the HR department and ask about the availability of internship. NTPC won't grant your personal application unless you have a strong contact out there.

You can also contact them through your college. You have to get a NOC and a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college regarding your request for internship.

Now you have to prepare a resume, attach the letter, the training application form with it and send it to the HOD of NTPC.

If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgement letter. Next you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it back again to the company.

After some days you will be called for screening to complete the selection process, clearing which you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?