2nd September 2017, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 months training in BHEL and BEL in Electrical engineering? How much stipend they give?

Hello sir, I have passed Electrical Engineering course and now wan to do six month training from BHEL and BEL. Procedure to apply for 6 months training in these companies? How much stipend they give?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do 6 months industrial training in BHEL, ECIL, BEL, IOCL
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate?
  3. Procedure to get 6 months training in Delhi NCR?
  4. How to apply for training in PSU companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BSNL etc?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for the six months training in BHEL?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL after completing 3rd year of BE in Electrical Engineering?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Any MNC gives stipend during 6 months training? Procedure for applying?
  10. List of MNC companies offering 6 months Training with stipend to B.Tech Mechanical 4th year student in India? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for 30 days Training in BHEL being a student pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL for BTech Electrical 7th semester student? -- [New]
  14. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
  15. Procedure to apply for training at BHEL?
  16. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Electrical final year student with stipend in Jalandhar?
  17. Detailed information about Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) with stipend?
  18. How can I get my first inplant training from BHEL if I don;t have any receommendation from any BHEL employee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?