29th January 2016, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 6 months training in Delhi NCR?

Sir, I am a student of engineering 3rd year (mechanical). There is a great problem to know the procedure to apply for training in BHEL. Kindly guide me to know the procedure for training in BHEL. Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Top IT companies which offers 6 months Training in Noida and Delhi NCR?
  2. Information about construction company providing 6 months training for mechanical engineering in Delhi and NCR region
  3. 6 months training in ntpc delhi
  4. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
  6. List of the good companies in haryana or NCR where I can do my 6 months industrial training?
  7. Procedure to take Summer Training in DLF, Delhi?
  8. Which companies are offering training for CS department near Delhi NCR?
  9. Colleges available in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with 2000 rank in UPTU for MCA?
  10. Where can I do summer training in Delhi/NCR while passing B.Tech?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing 6 months industrial training in DRDO, Delhi?
  12. Procedure for doing Internship in Delhi NCR after MBBS completion?
  13. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field?
  14. Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester
  15. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  16. How can I become a Cosmetologist after completing B.A.(Pass) from DU?
  17. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  18. Colleges offering B.Tech in food science in Gurgaon or Noida?
9th August 2017, 11:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get 6 months training in Delhi NCR?

Employee reference is the best option to apply for internship in BHEL, however you can also apply through your college. You have to fill up the training application form and have to get a letter from your college mentioning about the details of internship. now send the letter with your resume to the General Manager of the HR department of BHEL. Now they will call you and guide you to complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?