21st March 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship at any company

Sir, my name is Vuha. Now, I am in 3rd year 2nd semester in ECE branch. So, I want to do internship at your company. How can I apply Sir, from which department I want to write permission letter from my college? Please tell me Sir.

Related Questions:
22nd March 2017, 12:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship at any company

As you are in the 3rd year of your course, so you are eligible to apply for internship in different companies. First of all you have to enquire about the vacancies for internship in the companies and fill up the application form. Now you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college and submit it with your resume to the HR department of the company. Some companies select the candidates through employee referral also. Now if your resume gets selected, then you will be called to carry on with the further selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?