29th October 2011, 01:40 PM
ankur2k

Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?

hello sir/mam
i m the student of ec branch 3 year,i want to know that wats the procedure of applying registeration in bhel for vocational training.........

12th November 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?

writan test rejalt
15th November 2011, 10:41 AM
sangal tanu

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?

sir i m studying in mca final year
so whats the procedure to apply in bhel
15th November 2011, 11:30 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited) is one of the best organization for the engineers in Govt.Sector.

Eligibility:-

1:you should have first class in Engineering Degree from AICTE approved Colleges / recognized Universities with minimum 60% marks in one of the following streams

Electronics or

Electronics & Communication or

Electronics & Telecommunication or

Mechanical or

Computer Science or

Computer Science and Engineering or

Civil Engineering or

Chemical Engineering.

2:you age should be maximum 25 years old. The age relaxation 8 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for SC/ST candidates.

3:Generally,the examination is held in the month of June.

4:Pay scale:minimum of the pay scale of Rs.16400-3%-40500/-including DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement etc.
21st November 2011, 01:01 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

if you want to do vocational training in BHEL then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of BHEL.

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of BHEL. They will mail you regarding that information.

seat is limited there that's why you must apply quickly..........

with best wishes!!!!!
Gaurav
24th November 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
am doing 3rd yr EEE in a reputed coll .. CHENNAI. i need the proper procedure for ipt in NEYVELI LIGNITE CORPORATION. hw to apply for it .. whom to contact .. n d contact details of particular person .. hw to approach them .. is ter any way to b done with online ???
29th November 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam. I am the student of ee branch 3rd year.i want to know what is the procedure of applyng registration in bhel for summer training
30th November 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I would like to apply ipt in bhel,what s the legal procedure ?,is there any online registration are available,please send bhel hr mail id and contact num
22nd December 2011, 06:16 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

if you want to do training in BHEL,BHOPAL then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of BHEL.

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of BHEL,BHOPAL. They will mail you regarding that information.

seat is limited there that's why you must apply quickly..........

with best wishes!!!!!
27th December 2011, 09:19 PM
gajendra.katheria

sir want to know the particular address of bhel office,where we have to send a letter
thanku
5th January 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of electrical engineering of 2nd year. I want to know there are how many companies in kolkata that provide industrial training for electrical engineers
5th February 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
iam an 4th sem ece student i want to do training from BHEL.am i eligible for that? what r the courses that they train us?
10th May 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

@Gaurav
Sir are there still some seats available for vocational training in BHEL,Bhopal ????
21st December 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

i m a mechanical 3rd year(5th sem) student ,and wanna vt at your institution please gide me..
21st March 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam
i m the student of ec branch 3 year,i want to know that wats the procedure of applying registeration in bhel for vocational training.........
24th October 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am student b.tech of branch mechanical engg 3rd year 5sem produces in training bhel regsition
2nd November 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam.
i am jitendra kumar sah .i am pursuing b.tech 3rd year in mechanical engineering form maya institute technology & management.(dehradun )and i want to summer training in BHEL so please tell me
30th April 2014, 02:59 PM
D51

Respected sir/mam,
I am the student of SAGAR MBA college bhopal and I am finance student want to get training from your company .so pls permit me to getting training to your company..
30th November 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam
i m the student of ec branch 3 year,i want to know that wats the procedure of applying registeration in bhel for vocational training.........[/QUOTE]

pranav k meshram
110,durgesh vihar, j.k.road,
bhopal
24th April 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

sir in bhel haridwar it shows me that my college is not in his list I'm from Advance institute of technology and managenent .
what I have to done for it sir....
8th December 2016, 10:06 PM
Sandip kumar ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankur2k View Post
hello sir/mam
I m student of B-tech final year trade of mechanical engineering from college of St,Mary technical campus kolkata. I wanna join summer vocational training.
8th December 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, My self Sandip kumar Ram study of B--tech Engineering as a trade of mechanical engineering from St,Mary technical campus kolkata in 7th semester.I wanna applying for vocational winter training.
10th October 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my Vocational Education with 85%sir and I have my OJT certificates (on job training) please tell that I may Eligible for Apprenticeship in BHEL Sir please Kindly Reply to my question sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?