18th March 2012, 11:07 AM
anandmanipandey

How to get internship transfer in Hindurao Hospital? How many seats are there for it?

how can i get internship transfer in hindurao hospital(delhi) and how many seats for it ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  2. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
  3. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  4. How long is the process of getting assigned to the hospital of your choice for internship after the results of FMGE come out?
  5. What are the steps to be followed to apply for PG course after completion of internship in Nair hospital? -- [New]
  6. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  7. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student?
  8. Physiotherapy internship in which Hospital would be beneficial?
  9. How to do Internship during summer vacations? I am A level student
  10. Procedure of payment during internship in Government Hospital Trivendrum?
  11. Hospitals offering internship for dental students and application procedure for the same?
  12. Am I eligible to do internship in any hospital while pursing M.Sc Pyschology?
  13. How to do internship in Hospital and Diagnostic Centre? I have completed BPT
  14. List of Private dental colleges available in Goa or Pondicherry having MDS courses?
  15. Can I do internship from a Hospital having good Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation and Pain clinic?
  16. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can in do voluntary Internship at any District Hospital?
  18. What is the procedure to transfer for internship? I am a final year MBBS student
27th April 2022, 09:47 AM
jacobleo329

Default Re: How to get internship transfer in Hindurao Hospital? How many seats are there for it?

An internship transfer generally depends on
1.Flexibility of an Intern
2.Your Connections
3.Interaction with seniors

When you ask by transfer,it means, do you want to join fresh or replace someone? You can try applying for fresh registration, just fill-up the form or send them your profile but don't mention you want a substitute. Try to join through college if interns there are getting transfers. Else its hard.

In most cases intern never replaces intern(they barely allow it) So yeah it's kind tough but nothing is impossible! You can try asking in different files ..Such as XYZ department if required CSR or ward clerk transfer X-ray /Ambulance Attendant/ etc

Maybe they will be accommodative. It happens mostly in smaller units like ICU or surgical blocks and sometimes labor room...Don't disclose ur purpose while learning, learn while watching others to minimize any gossiping Some hospitals have good strategies like rather than doing On call duty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?