26th July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL and HAL for B.E. Electrical Engineer?

Hi guys,
I am just really interested in an Internship at BHEL or HAL in Winter. Can you please tell me all the requirements for applying Internship there? I have already completed my B.E. in Electrical Engineering. Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL, Wipro, HCL and Infosys for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  5. Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in BHEL during January?
  7. How to join internship after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
  8. What is the procedure to apply for ISRO winter internship for electrical students?
  9. How to join HAL for internship?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  11. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  14. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for doing winter internship at HAL, Bangalore?
  17. Can I apply for Internship in BHEL of Bhopal being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year Electrical Engineering? How to apply for this?
  18. Is it true that reference from an employee is preferred for internship at BHEL?
29th July 2015, 08:50 AM
reconnect

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL and HAL for B.E. Electrical Engineer?

BHEL and HAL provide summer training only to the Engineering students.They do not provide training in winter.So you can apply for the training in Summer vacation.For applying to these companies you need-

1-To go through there office and fill the application form for the training.
2-If you known some one in that company that can be prefer as the reference person.
3-Submit the application for along with the documents to the training head of that company through the reference person.

By these way you can easily get training in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?