18th March 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in BSNL anywhere in Goa by month of June to July?

Sir/Mam,

My name is Sonali Pujari. I am 2nd year Information Science Student and I want to do internship in June-July anywhere in Goa in BSNL.
Please advise me about this. I just required the correct information to proceed further. Looking forward to get the reply soon.

23rd March 2015, 09:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in BSNL anywhere in Goa by month of June to July?

You need to contact the regional training center of BSNL in Goa which is situated in the capital, i.e., Panaji. You need to contact their administrative section and get the application form. Then you need to fill the application form correctly as per the instructions specified followed by submitting it in the specified address before the stipulated date. You need to select the training course and need to pay the fees via demand draft along with the necessary requisite documents. BSNL generally offers internships in the field of networking for which atleast 15 students have to apply at the same time preferably from the same college. You all need to get the application form, fill it up and submit it along with other students. Then the BSNL authority will check your application and later will declare the shortlisted students if there is any provision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?