28th January 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any internship in Shantha biotech while pursuing MSc 1st year?

Is there any internship in Shanta biotech while pursuing MSc 1st year? Can you please guide me with the details on this? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the internship? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information soon. Thank you!

3rd February 2018, 06:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any internship in Shantha biotech while pursuing MSc 1st year?

Procedure to do Internship in Shantha Biotech:

In general, the minimum educational qualification required to do Internship in Shantha Biotech is "Graduation" or Post Graduation from a recognized university.

Basically this companies works with the purpose and mission of providing the high quality affordable vaccines.

I am providing you "Current Openings" link of this Shantha Biotech website, where you can find latest recruitment or Internship details from time to time.

> As you are looking for doing an Internship from this company, it has the opportunities to help make this world a healthier place.

> I suggest you to upload your latest updated resume to the below mentioned email ID.

> Write to this company's Human Resources Department, @
[email protected]

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?