7th September 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in dental college?

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in dental college? What all steps we need to follow? Can someone please provide me the step by step information on this? Hoping to get the answer from someone who can give me the better suggestions.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in dental college?
  2. How to apply for internship in government college?
  3. Procedure to apply in BDS Internship in any Government Dental college for a private candidate?
  4. Can I apply for internship at SMBT Dental College, Sangamner(Muhs Nasik)? What is the procedure for enrolling in this college?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Nair Dental College, Mumbai?
  7. How can a Dental student apply for 6 months Internship in Government Hospitals? What is the procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ahmedabad Government Dental College for BDS graduate?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Calicut dental college after completino of BDS from private college in Karanataka?
  10. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  11. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Dental colleges in Ernakulam which provides senior internship and procedure to apply?
  13. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  14. How to do internship at MIT Dental College Latur? What is the procedure? I have passed BDS
  15. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  16. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  18. Which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship? -- [New]
3rd August 2017, 09:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in dental college?

You have to write an application mentioning about the area of your training and send it along with your resume to the authorities of the organisation. If they responds to your request then you have to send a NOC prepared by the training and placement cell of your college and wait for their next response. They will call you again to visit them and complete the selection procedure.
7th October 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in dental college?

If dental internee was absent for 15 days in his internship days..what penalty he should pay??
Fulfill 15 days
Or
Panelty is more than that??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?