23rd July 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for internship at SMBT Dental College, Sangamner(Muhs Nasik)? What is the procedure for enrolling in this college?

Hello sir, I am Dr. Nikita Narendra Nagdev and I have completed BDS but yet not get certificate. Can I apply for internship at SMBT Dental College, Sangamner(Muhs Nasik)? What is the procedure for enrolling in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if I have completed the internship but not received the certificate yet?
  2. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in dental college? -- [New]
  4. How to apply for internship in government college?
  5. Procedure to apply in BDS Internship in any Government Dental college for a private candidate?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Calicut dental college after completino of BDS from private college in Karanataka?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Nair Dental College, Mumbai?
  9. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  10. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ahmedabad Government Dental College for BDS graduate?
  12. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for internship at HAL, Nasik?
  14. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  15. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  16. Can I get MDS seat is scored 120 in PGET 2015?
  17. Where can I do my internship after completion of BDS from college?
  18. What is the value of the certificate that you get after doing BDS internship from other state college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?