3rd February 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship for Telecom student of University of BEAU, Cameroon?

Hello
I am a student in the University of Buea, Cameroon.
I read telecom and I will like to know
what to do in order to get an internship.
Please let me know about the procedure asap

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  3. Where should Telecom Engineering Student do an internship for a month? How to apply for those internships?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in Wipro for MMS student?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  9. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  13. Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?
  14. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  15. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  16. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  17. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  18. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?