6th December 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MAT lab or any summer training at IIT, Karagpur?

I AM A 2nd year btech student of electrical engineering of NIT ROURKELA. I want to do summer project or mat lab under any professor of IIT KGP during may - june. How can i get to do that? if possible give some detail contact address of any professor.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in IIT Karagpur?
  2. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  3. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for IIT Summer Training?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in IIT, Hyderabad?
  6. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in IIT, Delhi?
  9. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same
  10. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same?
  11. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  12. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi/Bombay?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?
  15. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
7th December 2016, 05:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MAT lab or any summer training at IIT, Karagpur?

In order to apply for any kind of Summer training under IIT Kharagpur, you must have to contact to the respective Institute and then get the list of Professors of the Institute.
Make sure that what exactly you will going to do in this summer. Based on that contact to the respective Professors. Write a cover letter to the Professor stating that you want to do summer training under that Professor.
You will get a reply and based on that you can start your summer training under IIT Kharagpur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?