17th August 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for one month internship in Civil engineering at Punj Lloyd Infrastructure Limited?

I have passed 2nd year of Civil Engineering and willing to do one month training from Punj Lloyd Infrastructure Limited. Send me procedure to apply for internship on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best companies for CE?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Summer internship for civil engineering students related to infrastructure engineering+infrastructure management(integrated course)
  5. List of good B.Schools in which I can get after scoring 48 percentile in CAT?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  7. When Engineers India Limited will release the application form for Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to get internship in top consturction companies in Andhra Pradesh being in 3rd year of Civil engineering?
  9. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  10. Does NTPC provides two month internship in Electrical engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Procedure to do one month internship from Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited?
  12. How to apply for vacation based internship? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  13. Selection procedure of DRDO for internship in Mechanical engineering stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  17. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for IISC internship in civil engineering
20th August 2017, 11:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for one month internship in Civil engineering at Punj Lloyd Infrastructure Limited?

Procedure to apply for One Month Internship for Civil Engineering candidates at Punj Lloyd Infrastructure Limited:

There is a certain procedure which you are required to follow in order to do Internship at Punj Lloyd Infrastructure limited. Whenever there is a recruitment opportunity, you will be notified in the "Careers" section of Punj Lloyd Infrastructure Limited.

Click here for Careers Section

Click here for Official Website

You are required to contact the administrative office of the company and get permission from the company in the form of Application form. Besides these, you are required to get approval letter from your college's administrative office. Once you are given this, you can then submit all the required documents in the company. So that you can get permission to do Internship in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?