23rd December 2017, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do one month internship from Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited?

Respected sir, I am doing 3rd year of Automobile Engineering and now want to do one month internship from Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited. Procedure to do it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Nissan Motor India Private Limited for apprenticeship in Mechanical stream? -- [New]
  2. Criteria for doing Internship in companies?
  3. How can I get a job in Nissan Motor India Private Limited, Swaraj, TAFE or TVS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Documents required to carry on Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  7. Industries offering one month Industrial training to Mechanical engineering students in Hyderabad near Secunderabad?
  8. List of Multy National Companies in Hyderabad for electrical jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Internship in Brakes India private limited, sholinganallur?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed to get 1 month internship in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore?
  11. Venue, date and time of Renault Nissan Technology Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Procedure to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining Engineer? Duration of Internship?
  13. How can I get a job in IT sector after doing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for one month internship in Civil engineering at Punj Lloyd Infrastructure Limited?
  15. List of companies in Pune providing paid training to fresher Mechanical Engineers
  16. List software companies in Hyderabad for Computer Engineering students?
  17. How to do internship from India Yamaha Motor Private Limited, Haryana after Automobile engineering?
  18. Does Reliance Defence and Aerospace Private Limited provides internship in Aeronautical engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
26th December 2017, 08:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do one month internship from Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited?

First of all you have to prepare a resume and write a cover letter in which you have to mention the area of your training. Now you have to send the letter and resume to the admin department of the respective branch of the company from where you wish to intern. If your resume gets shortlisted then you have to submit a NOC from your college and follow their further instructions.
27th December 2017, 10:01 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do one month internship from Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited?

Being a 3rd year automotive engineering candidate, you are eligible to apply internship in Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited. First of all apply for a recommendation letter from the 'training and placement cell' of your current institute. After that, you have to write an application to the HR manager of the company in which you are aspiring to pursue internship. Submit the application along with recommendation letter to the HR department of the company before the due date. Generally the application are received during the month of April-May. You can take update from official website of the company regarding important dates. You can start internship, once your application get approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?