15th April 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for six months Dissertation form Central Drug Research Institute Lucknow? How do they select for training?

Dear sir, I want to do six month Dissertation/ Training form Central Drug Research Institute Lucknow. Send me procedure to apply for it? How they select for training?

1st February 2018, 10:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for six months Dissertation form Central Drug Research Institute Lucknow? How do they select for training?

In order to apply for internship in Central Drug Research Institute Lucknow, at first you have to prepare a resume. Then you have to write an application and mention the details of your training. Now you have to get a permission letter from your college and send it with the letter and resume directly to the admin department of the institute. They will call you if they find you eligible and you have to follow their instructions carefully.

Address: Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226031
Phone: 0522 277 2450
Web: http://www.cdri.res.in/
24th October 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for six months Dissertation form Central Drug Research Institute Lucknow? How do they select for training?

Please tell me what is the last date for six month dissertation ?
24th October 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Please explain that what is the last date to apply for 6 month project
5th November 2019, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

When to apply for six months dissertation for a Postgraduate student in year 2020 from Jan onwards?
12th October 2020, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the address department of institute to post our resume and application department of institute
23rd August 2021, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

What should i mention in admission form while I am applying for six month dissertation program ...please kindly mention in detail because I don't want any mistake during filling as my institute give only 2 recommendation letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?