3rd April 2016, 04:26 PM
rahulsinghgautam

What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training while doing MBA 2nd semester in Lucknow?

I am student of MBA 2sem (Dr.shakuntala mishra national reh. university ) Lucknow. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training while doing MBA 2nd semester in Lucknow? Can you please help me to understand the steps which we need to follow?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  2. How can I apply for Summer Training in HDFC Bank/Axis Bank/ICICI Bank in Lucknow?
  3. Process of summer training available in BHEL for MBA 2nd semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  6. How to apply for summer training in ICCI or HDFC while going MBA 2nd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank for MBA 2nd semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors, Lucknow for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  9. Requirement or industrial summer training for MBA 2nd semester?
  10. Procedure for doing Summer Training in HDFC being a MBA student?
  11. Process to follow for summer training in BHEL, Haridwar?
  12. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  13. Procedure of applying in ONGC for summer internship?
  14. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  15. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI Bank for MBA 2nd semester student?
  16. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  18. Summer training or course in Lucknow after 2nd year B.Tech(ECE)?
23rd May 2020, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training while doing MBA 2nd semester in Lucknow?

What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training while doing MBA 2nd semester in Lucknow?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?