9th January 2017, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training at TCS, Lucknow?

kindly let me know the procedure of applying for summer training at TCS Lucknow.,training period and other important details.? Whom to contact? Can you please provide me the complete information for me? Hoping for the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training while doing MBA 2nd semester in Lucknow?
  4. Procedure for Tata motors summer internship at Lucknow
  5. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors, Lucknow for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  7. How can I apply for Summer Training in HDFC Bank/Axis Bank/ICICI Bank in Lucknow?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply for an Internship during summer vacations in TCS, Lucknow being a CSE 3rd year student?
  12. Can I get Summer Training for Robotics in HAL Lucknow? How can I apply for the Summer Training? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?
  15. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  16. How to apply fo one month summer training in TATA motors at Lucknow center after B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. What is the process of summer training in BHEL?
  18. What is the requirement to be eligible for doing summer training in TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
23rd March 2017, 11:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training at TCS, Lucknow?

In order to apply for Summer training at TCS, Lucknow you are required to contact the HR Department of the company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). You are required to collect the Internship Application form and you are required to submit after filling up in the Administrate office of the TCS company. It's better to have a referral in order to ease the process of Summer training at TCS company as referral letter works well to ease the process well. So I suggest you to contact the Administration or HR Section for getting more details of this Summer Training at TCS, Lucknow.
27th September 2019, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Is there any internship for information technology 2 year student in TCS Lucknow in winter or summer
19th April 2020, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Want to do Summer Internship at TCS Lucknow.
I am pursuing B.Tech -CS Sixth Semester from Amity University,Lucknow.
Please reply as to how do I apply for Internship.
My email ID: [email protected]
31st May 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I wanna join online summer internship at tcs..so what was the procedure and also tell me the HR contact no so that I can easily talk to him about my queries..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?