9th March 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get placement after completing C-DAC training being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate?

Hello,
I want to join C-DAC Training course.
I have completed my MBA in Finance.
But I haven't got any placement.
Please tell me if I do this C-DAC training
then I get placement?

Related Questions:
  1. Which C-DAC institute is best in terms of Training and Placement among C-DAC, Pune and C-DAC, Bangalore?
  2. Is C-DAC Training beneficial for BBA graduate? What kind of job I will get after C-DAC Training?
  3. After completing polytechnic can I do C-DAC courses? Best C-DAC institute in Maharashtra and its fee structure?
  4. Which is the best CDAC institute for DAC course? How good is the placement?
  5. C-DAC Noida has good placement for PGDAC or not?
  6. How many times is C-DAC exam? On what basis is the selection done?
  7. How to go for CDAC after doing B.E in ECE?
  8. How good are C-DAC courses? How are the placements of it?
  9. Can I get best job placement after completing degree in B.E computer science with 68%
  10. Which are the courses of Programming in C-DAC?
  11. What are the possibilities to get placement from C-DAC if a student scored less than 50% in 10th, 12th and graduattion and in MCA above 65%?
  12. Which are the institutes offering Wireless C-DAC Training in India?
  13. List of training centers for Accounting or Taxation in Bilaspur(CG)? How may I get placement after completing the same?
  14. Chances of getting job in Multinational IT Companies through C-DAC Training for B.Tech(CSE) graduate who is working as a Web Designer? Course duration, total fee and procedure to apply for C-DAC Training?
  15. Detailed Information regarding CDAC? How can I join the Institute for Training & Placement? Information regarding fee structure and procedure for Software Engineering courses?
  16. C-DAC Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Which course is suitable to do after BCA? How to apply for the C-DAC course? Date of C-DAC entrance exam, course duration, placements and last date of submission of form?
  18. Procedure to apply for C-DAC? Date of sale of C-DAC forms? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd January 2018, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get placement after completing C-DAC training being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to join C-DAC Training course.
I have completed my MBA in Finance.
But I haven't got any placement.
Please tell me if I do this C-DAC training
then I get placement?

Yes, you can get placement after completion of C-DAC training being an MBA postgraduate. There are various Postgraduate Diploma Courses offered by C-DAC. There are many companies offering jobs to the students who have studied in C-DAC through campus placement. Along with your technical skills, you should have very good knowledge to clear the aptitude test. Placement also depends on the course you study. Students will get all the details about the placement in their center itself. If you have studied a good course in C-DAC then it is easier for you to get placed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?