23rd December 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer internship for CSE?

I student of 4th semester CSE wanted to know the procedure for the summer internships, could you please tell me the whole procedure to apply for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Bombay for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  4. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in ECIL while doing B.Tech CSE?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  8. Procedure to get summer internship in IT companies?
  9. Procedure to get summer internship admission under Electronics stream?
  10. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  11. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IBM/Oracle for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student?
  12. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  13. Where and how can I apply for internship during summer break for B.Tech CSE students?
  14. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  15. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  16. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
25th December 2017, 05:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship for CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I student of 4th semester CSE wanted to know the procedure for the summer internships, could you please tell me the whole procedure to apply for internship?

Computer Science students can apply for summer internships in various organizations through their college training department or online or through employee referral. They have to apply for internships with no objection certificate from their college, resume and covering letter. Interns are selected on the basis of marks scored in the semesters. Some companies conduct interview also for selecting interns. Students can also get help from their seniors or from their college department for summer internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?