2nd March 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in 3HD Media, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in ECE department of B.Tech. I want to join Internship program in 3HD Media, Delhi. I want to know that how can I apply for internship? I would also like to know the requirements needed for apply internship in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Complete procedure to apply for internship in UPPCL Delhi being a student of EEE?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Delhi for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for winter internship at NTPC, Delhi?
  4. Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi for BAMS student?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  7. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  8. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  11. Companies in Delhi who offers summer internship for B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate? Procedure to apply for internship?
  12. How can I apply for RD Internship in AIIMS, Delhi being a student of PGD in Dietetics?
  13. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  14. Does TCS offer an Internship to BTech CSE student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for an Internship? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  16. Where can i do internship to become a good Radio Jockey?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Delhi for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, New Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
15th March 2018, 10:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in 3HD Media, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) student?

Applying for the internship in 3HD media, Delhi is very easy and quick process. You simply have to visit the below-mentioned link to get access to application webpage-
http://www.3hdmedia.com/internship/inquiry.html

After completion of application form, you have to submit the form. Once, you submit the application form, you h=will receive a confirmation email on your registered email. After getting the confirmation email, you are eligible to join internship in 3HD media.
During the internship in 3HD media, you will learn integrity, adaptability, decision making, teamwork, planning etc.
For more details, you are suggested to visit the below-given link-

http://www.3hdmedia.com/internship/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?