27th February 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in Tata Steel being an IT 3rd year student?

Respected Sir/Mam,

How I can apply for an internship in Tata Steel as I Belong to Information Technology specialization pursuing in 3rd year. Please help me regarding this. Can you let me know the steps which I have to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  4. What rank I have to achieve in B.Tech to apply for Internship in Tata Steel?
  5. Internship online test papers for Tata steel mechanical engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  9. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Tata Steel internship if I am a BCA student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  16. Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel for Integrated M.Tech in Material Science & Technology student?
  18. Internship in TATA motors being a B.Tech 3rd year student? Procedure to apply for internship in TATA motors?
28th February 2016, 10:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in Tata Steel being an IT 3rd year student?

Getting internship opportunity in TATA Steel is very tough. This is because :-

- TATA Steel has a tie-up with certain institutes where it goes for on campus drive to recruit interns.

- TATA Steel recruits interns from the Tier-I institutes of the country which include top IITs and NITs.

You can also get internship opportunity if you have good contact with any of the high ranking officials and apply for internship with his/her reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?