7th December 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?

Hi..
I am shreya (B.E I.T 3rd year)
I want to apply for winter internship in INFOSYS
Please help me with proper guidance on
how to apply for training programmes for almost a month?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  3. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  7. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  8. How can I apply for Winter Internship at ONGC being a B.Tech Geosciences 3rd year student?
  9. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  13. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  16. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
11th December 2014, 08:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?

Infosys recruits interns through two process :-

1. It recruits through direct application and resume screening. This provision is only for the students of tier-1 institutes of the country that includes top IITs, IT-BHU and ISM. Students of other institutes cannot apply.

2. It goes for on-campus recruitment drive in various colleges. It gives internship opportunities to students which it selects tough on -campus recruitment drive of only particular colleges from the list of colleges where it visits for on-campus recruitment drive. Other students cannot apply for it.
29th July 2020, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?

Is the infosys training only for IT students?or non it students(b.com,bba)also hqve the chance to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?