9th September 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Winter Training in IOCL for B.Tech Petroleum Engineer?

Dear Friends,
I want to know about the procedure for doing the Winter Training in IOCL for me as I have completed my B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering. Waiting for your reply!

12th September 2015, 11:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Winter Training in IOCL for B.Tech Petroleum Engineer?

Every IOCL do not have training provision and that too, winter training. So you need to check out with the concerned branch of IOCL in which you are interested to pursue training. Even there is only offline mode of application for training in IOCL. So you need to contact the concerned branch of IOCL and get to know about their training opportunity. Get the application form for training from the HR department or administrative department of the concerned branch of IOCL. Fill the application form correctly and submit it with the requisites before the stipulated date. Follow the instructions of the concerned authority to get your enrollment confirmed for the training course.
12th September 2015, 08:18 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Winter Training in IOCL for B.Tech Petroleum Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I want to know about the procedure for doing the Winter Training in IOCL for me as I have completed my B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering. Waiting for your reply!
Indian Oil Corporation offers internship across India in Refineries, Pipeline, Terminals, LPG Bottling units, Bulk Storage Terminals, Aviation fuel stations, R&D centres etc... The candidates can apply through online in the following website: https://www.iocl.com/home.aspx?aspxe...nternship.aspx
15th September 2015, 06:32 AM
GoGoodwill

Default Procedure to apply for Winter Training in IOCL for B Tech Petroleum Engineer

Are you actually talking about extension, or are you talking about getting your visa stamped?
18th October 2017, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year student of b. Tech in discipline of ECE. I am interested to do a vocational/industrial training from IOCL, haldia.
So tell me the procedure for the concerned branch of IOCL.
THANK YOU
Jaydeeptha Dey
[email protected]
15th November 2017, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 3rd year student in instrumentation branch and I want to do winter training in iocl haldia.so tell me the procedure for concerned branch of IOCL HALDIA, Thanking you
Sumit Ranjan
[email protected]
27th December 2018, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a Petroleum Engineering student from Jodhpur Rajasthan, I need an internship or winter training in IOCL ...so tell me about the process of applying for the winter training in IOCL.
Thank you
Ramesh Kumar
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?