9th September 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Training in ONGC for B.Tech Chemical Engineer?

Hello,
I want to join ONGC for Wnter Training. I have completed my B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in this year. Please tell me the procedure and other requirements for applying.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Training of 6 months in Chemical Industries being a B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  2. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. How to apply for summer training at ONGC, Dehradun?
  4. Procedure to apply for Winter Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Winter Training in SAIL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply in ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  8. Procedure to apply for Winter Training in IOCL for B.Tech Petroleum Engineer?
  9. How can I join industrial training at ONGC Dehradun after completing B.Tech 2nd year in chemical engineering?
  10. How to apply for training in HELP, ONGC and PWD? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply, fee structure and lodging facility in Koradi Power Plant for Winter Training?
  13. Procedure of industrial training in ONGC in For chemical Engineering while studying in 3rd year Chemical Engineering?
  14. How to apply for Industrial training in ONGC after completing 2nd year in Chemical Engineering from NIT Warangal?
  15. How to apply for Summer training in ONGC for 3rd year B.Tech (chemical engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for Winter Training in ONGC if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  17. How to do Winter Training in IIT Kanpur? What is the procedure to apply for the training?
  18. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in winter at Wipro?
12th September 2015, 11:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Training in ONGC for B.Tech Chemical Engineer?

The details of the training in ONGC have been enclosed in the document below. Kindly refer to the attachment below and get the necessary details concerning training in ONGC.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Training.pdf(340.5 KB, 23 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?