24th March 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do internship after MD in Hospital Administration?

I have just completed my MD course in Hospital Administration stream. I want to know about the eligibility criteria to do internship now. So please reply me with an answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Hospital Administration?
  2. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  3. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  4. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  6. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate?
  7. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  8. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  10. Criteria and procedure for doing internship in RML hospital? Will it be considered valid?
  11. What is best after BDS other than MDS?
  12. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  13. Eligibility for Physiotherapy internship at reputed hospital?
  14. Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?
  15. Is Vinayaka Missions University Salem(Tamilnadu) UGC recognized? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  17. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  18. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
27th March 2016, 12:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do internship after MD in Hospital Administration?

Eligibility criteria for internship in different organization varies differently. Therefore, there is no fixed eligibility criteria to opt for internship program. However in most of the places the very basic eligibility criteria to pursue internship is that you should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate from a recognized university. in the latest qualification on the basis of which you wish to pursue the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?