18th January 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?

I am Gopala Krishna pursuing Btech 2nd year Electronics and Communications Engineering. I was much interest to have internship in Communications wing especially in Satellite Communication at ISRO. Can u please guide me the eligibility and applying procedure for internship on Satellite Communication.?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  3. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  4. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  5. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
  6. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  8. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. Do ISRO, DRDO, HAL or any other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd year students?
  11. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  14. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  15. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  16. How to do internship after passing B.Tech first year?
  17. How to get a job in ISRO after doing B.Tech in ECE?
  18. How to do internship in BSNL while studying ECE in 2nd year
21st January 2015, 04:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?

I am extremely sorry to state that ISRO does not provide any internship opportunity to the students of second year of engineering (B.Tech course). Internship opportunities are there only for the third and fourth year engineering students, fourth year is preferred more and that too from the top IITs and IIST only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?