11th February 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship programme from Eicher Motor? Where to apply for it?

I am Mechanical Engineering student and want to do internship from Eicher Motor. Please tell me procedure to get in to internship programme here? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do six month internship from Eicher Motor? List of topics for Mechanical engineer?
  2. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to join Mechanical engineering internship programme at Eicher, Indore?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Eicher Motors for Automobile Engineering candidates?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Volvo Eicher for BTech Automobile 6th semester student? -- [New]
  6. How to apply for summer internship at Eicher Motors?
  7. Vacancies in Eicher Motor for B.Tech Automobile Engineering holder?
  8. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BEL?
  10. How to apply for internship after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Eicher Motors? Does this company pay for internship?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply and duration of Hyatt Internship Programme?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  14. Tips to secure a job in Eicher Motors after Diploma in Automobile?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship at Dr Reddy's Laboratories Limited? How long they provide internship programme?
  16. Procedure to apply for internship programme in Mechanical stream at NALCO? How much they pay during internship?
  17. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  18. Procedure to apply and duration of The Hyatt Internship Programme?
20th February 2018, 08:52 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship programme from Eicher Motor? Where to apply for it?

In order to apply for internship in Eicher Motors Ltd, you have to visit their official website and submit your resume. Then you have to write a cover letter mentioning the area of your training and send it with a reference letter from your college to the HOD of the company. Now the company will select the candidates according to their eligibility. If they find you eligible then they will allow you for the training. There are lots of branches of Eicher Motors where you can apply, so it depends upon the place where you stay. If there is any branch of the company then you can apply there.

Eicher Motors HQ: 3rd Floor, Select Citywalk, A-3, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
Phone: 0124 441 5600
Web: http://www.eicher.in/
6th May 2023, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do internship programme from Eicher Motor? Where to apply for it?

I am ECE student can I Internship in either motors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?