24th March 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship in Tirunelveli Government Hospital?

I want to get internship chance as a staff nurse in Tirunelveli Government hospital. Please tell me what is the procedure to do internship in this hospital? Please reply with the required information.

Related Questions:
  1. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  2. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  3. How can i do internship in any government hospital after BDS degree?
  4. Procedure of payment during internship in Government Hospital Trivendrum?
  5. Criteria and procedure for doing internship in RML hospital? Will it be considered valid?
  6. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  7. Procedure to do internship in Hindu Rao Hospital?
  8. How much marks should I score in TANCET to get a seat in Tirunelveli Government Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the steps to be followed to apply for PG course after completion of internship in Nair hospital?
  10. How can i do internship in Government Hospital in Delhi?
  11. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  12. Procedure of doing intership from Government hospital after completing MBBS from a private medical college?
  13. Hospitals offering internship for dental students and application procedure for the same?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi for a BDS Intern?
  15. What is the MBBS cutoff for SC students? What are the colleges available to study?
  16. Can i do Internship from Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  17. Can I get a seat in Tamilnadu medical college after scoring 197.25 cutoff marks?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Army Hospital for MBBS Part-II candidate?
27th March 2016, 12:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship in Tirunelveli Government Hospital?

You need to follow the admission norms of the hospital. You will first of all have to fill up the application form that will be provided to you by the hospital itself. After that if you do fulfill the admission criteria, you will have to deposit the internship charges(as applicable).

Once you are done with all the above steps successfully, you will be granted admission for internship program.
28th October 2021, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Do I get internship related to microbiology and quality control??
17th February 2022, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a biomedical engineering student .I want to get internship chance in Tirunelveli Government hospital. Please tell me what is the procedure to do internship in this hospital? Please reply with the required information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?