16th March 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there free Internship in Government College of Indore for BDS Doctor?

Sir,
I want to know that is there any
seat for Internship in Government Medical College
of Indore for BDS Doctor without fee from any quota?
Kindly reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of private and government hospitals which offers 1 year rotatory Internship in Delhi for BDS doctor?
  3. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ahmedabad Government Dental College for BDS graduate?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do my internship from government college of Mumbai
  7. Can I apply for MDS entrance exam if pursuing Internship being a BDS doctor?
  8. How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu?
  9. How to change dental college to do internships?
  10. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  11. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  12. Can I do Internship from some government college after doing BDS Final year from private college?
  13. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  14. List of colleges which offer Internship for BDS doctor in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  15. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  16. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  18. Can I do BDS internship in any other college or hospital? Procedure to do so?
16th December 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there free Internship in Government College of Indore for BDS Doctor?

Sir/Ma'am, I want to do internship in Government Medical College of Indore...
I just want to know the eligibility criteria and the procedures to apply.... Fees details...
18th July 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there free Internship in Government College of Indore for BDS Doctor?

Sir,I want to do my internship in govt.Dental college and hospital Indore,Mp.I have done my 4 years BDS in udaipur Rajasthan.Also I am an ST candidate.Sir,please really me
19th February 2022, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

I have done my bds from rajsthan University. I want to do internship in your college .. please let me know what will be procedure...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?