23rd January 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Summer Internship in SAIL, Durgapur for B.Tech final year student?

Sir,
I am studying in B.Tech final year.
i am intrest to do the internship in SAIL .
In this summer at Durgapur.
Please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for a summer internship in SAIL?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  4. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  9. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  10. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  11. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship at BARC? Faculties under which I will get training?
  15. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  17. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  18. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship? -- [New]
17th September 2016, 11:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Summer Internship in SAIL, Durgapur for B.Tech final year student?

Being a B.Tech final year student you are eligible to do internship in SAIL, Durgapur.

SAIL (Steel Authority of India) is a huge steel manufacturing organisation. In order to get internship in SAIL, you must hold a good academic background. Minimum 55% marks is required in your current examination without any previous backlog.

If you meet the above criteria, then you can proceed with the following process.

First and foremost you have to get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college regarding your internship.

Get a NOC from the college, make a resume with full details of your academic record, attach those with the letter and address it to the HOD of SAIL. In the letter, don't forget to mention the purpose of internship and the area of interest of your training.

It will be very helpful to you, if you get a reference over there, may be a friend or a relative working there.

If you get a positive feedback from the concerned authority then you will be called for interview and after clearing the interview, you can start your internship in SAIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?