16th November 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do training from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) for Civil Engineer? How many seats available for training?

Hello sir, I have completed Civil Engineering and wanted to get a job but most of the companies rejects me to give handsome salary due to training/ internship. I want to do internship from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC). What is the procedure for it? How many seats available for training?

25th November 2016, 10:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do training from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) for Civil Engineer? How many seats available for training?

There is no online provision of application in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited. Hence, you can apply for internship in it through -

- Offline mode : wherein you contact the company and get the internship application, fill it up and submit it with the requisite documents

- Referral : Apply through referral of its employees preferably of senior level employees.

There is no fixed number of vacancies as such. Usually the number of interns which they take is less than 10.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?