7th February 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get chance in PSU having 62% in B.Tech?

I have scored less than 65% in b.tech (62%) how can I get chance in psu.pleas tell me or give
me any idea so that I can go in psu. really i hv strong desire.hw can I go in psu??? plzzzzz tell me.

10th February 2014, 01:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get chance in PSU having 62% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored less than 65% in b.tech (62%) how can I get chance in psu.pleas tell me or give
me any idea so that I can go in psu. really i hv strong desire.hw can I go in psu??? plzzzzz tell me.
Being a B.Tech student you're eligible to apply for the Jobs like, BHEL, ONGC, HPCL, NTPC ,SAIL ,BEL ,IOC etc.. in PSU Companies..

To apply for this Course then you should complete B.Tech/B.E course with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Job.

The Applicant age should not be crossed 30 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

Note:- Apart from this Qualification you have to qualified in GATE Entrance Examination with good marks in order to get Jobs in PSU Companies.
10th February 2014, 02:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get employment opportunity in the PSUs. For this, you need to qualify in the entrance exams conducted by the concerned PSUs or qualify in the GATE exam with good scores.

The PSUs which recruit on the basis of GATE scores are :-
-Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
-Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
-Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
-National Fertilizers Ltd.
-Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd.
-National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Ltd.
-NTPC Ltd.
-Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
-Vizag Steel Plant
-GAIL (INDIA) Limited
-Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd.
-Mazagon Dock Limited
-National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
-RITES Limited
-National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)

For GATE cutoff scores to get into various PSUs, Click Here .
10th February 2014, 11:12 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hey friend,

Yeah you can apply for the PSU Exam which stands for Public Sector Undertaking as you are satisfying the needed education qualification needed for the exam.

The Education qualification which is needed for the PSU Exam states that the candidate must have completed a Degree in B.E/B.Tech with at least 60% aggregate.Even Final year exam appearing candidate is eligible for applying.

It is needed that you satisfy the other criteria's which is needed for the exam and they are:

>> The candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

>> The age limit which is needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years of age for General category candidates and there are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates.

>> The upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidate is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

The List of PSU which you can join are:
  • NTPC
  • BHEL
  • BEL
  • Coal India
  • Indian Railway
  • IOCL
  • MTNL
  • ISRO
  • SAIL
  • BPCL
  • NALCO
  • DRDO
  • BSNL

# For HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) candidate need to have a minimum 65% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 55% Marks for SC/ST

# For HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) the candidate needs to have a minimum of 60% marks for General and OBC and minimum of 50% Marks for SC/ST.

# For NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation ) candidate needs to have a minimum 60% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 50% Marks for SC/ST

# For BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) the candidate needs to have a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

If you satisfy all these above criteria for the exam then you can apply for the respected exam

ALL THE BEST
19th October 2020, 04:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Candidates should have passed the degree in first attempt . Integrated courses or courses with 5 yr or more course duration would not b eligible for dis. ..general / OBC - NCL 60%
SC/ST/PWD 50%
Age limit
UR _25 OBC -28 SC/ST- 30
HPCL engineer full time
B.E/B.TECh/ engineer in electrical , electrical n electronics nd communication...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?