16th November 2016, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC, Kanti for Mechanical student?

Hello sir, I am studying in 6th semestor of Mechanical engineering. I want to do training from NTPC, kanti in this summer vacation. I request to you please reply me detail information regarding application form and procedure on my [email protected]

25th November 2016, 11:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC, Kanti for Mechanical student?

It is nice to see you aspire for training opportunity being in third year of engineering course. You can definitely apply for training opportunity in NTPC, Kanti. You need to approach the concerned branch of NTPC , contact the HR/administrative block to get the application form. Fill it up correctly, attach required documents and submit it before the stipulated date to get confirmation on your application. You can also apply easily through the referral of its employees especially if they are working in the concerned branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?