12th May 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing training from NTPC for 3rd year student?

I am 3rd year pursuing student from vns institute of technology, I want to do training from NTPC. can you tell me the procedure for this

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and guidelines to do Training in NTPC, Tanda for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure for doing training from NTPC for 3rd year student? -- [New]
  3. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  4. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  5. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  6. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  7. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  8. Procedure to do Training in NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure of doing summer training in NTPC for b.tech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure and necessary steps to get summer training from NTPC?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  14. Can a B.Tech 3rd year Electronics Student apply for Training in NTPC? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Procedure to apply for one month Industrial Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
14th May 2015, 01:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing training from NTPC for 3rd year student?

Procedure of training from NTPC :-

- There is no online provision, so you need to apply via offline mode.
- You need to approach the concerned branch of NTPC.
- You need to contact their HR department.
- Then you need to have a discussion with the officer-in-charge concerning the training course.
- Get the application form, fill it up correctly and submit it with the requisite documents.
- Get the confirmation receipt and the reporting details on the commencement of training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?