10th May 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing major training in mechanical engineering stream?

sir i am the student of mechanical engineering (3rd year) and i want to do the major training so please give me the procedure to apply for the training...please sir..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training at BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. How to get admission for doing MS in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)?
  5. How may I get the training in Railway or in other good companies related to mechanical engineering? I am B.Tech(mechanical stream) 3rd year student
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  7. How to do summer training in good companies after passing mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Is DRDO offered Training only in Summer vacation?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  13. Pros and Cons to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. What are the Pros and Cons to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in L&T, Baroda for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Different plants of DRDO? Procedure and requirements to get training under the same?
14th May 2015, 01:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of doing major training in mechanical engineering stream?

Procedure to do major training :-

- Since you are from mechanical background, so you should try to do training in core domain.
- First analyze your interest and choose a field in which you want to do training.
- Then research on the internet or use this platform to know about the companies which provide training in that field.
- PSUs are excellent places of training for mechanical engineering students especially the power and steel industry.
- If online provision of application is present then apply online else you need to apply offline by contacting the HR department of the concerned company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?