12th January 2016, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and academic's for internship in BHEL?

I am from Agra, I am doing bachelor of vocational course in renewable energy with specialization I'm solar photo voltaic. I want to know the procedure and academic's for internship in "BHEL".

8th August 2017, 09:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and academic's for internship in BHEL?

In order to apply for internship in BHEL, you should have completed 2nd year of your course and should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout your academic career. You have fill up the training application form from their website and send your resume with a NOC from your college to the HR department of BHEL. If they replies you back then you have to visit them and have to appear for a written examination after clearing which you can start your training. You have to pay approximately Rs. 500/- per week for the internship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?