17th September 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for training at Bokaro SAIL

I am student of diploma second year student from electrical branch and I am a residential from Bengal I have applied for my vocational training in Bokaro SAIL and now they have rejected my application just because I am not the residential of Bokaro. I have my local guardian from Bokaro but I am not the residential of Bokaro and I am very much eager to do my training from Bokaro. But the chances I now zero. So, I want to know that why you guys just can't circulate a notice about the criteria of such training. Please do so.

22nd September 2017, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training at Bokaro SAIL

You can forward your CV through any reference for training. This will be the best way to apply for it because most of the government companies prefer referral candidates.

You can also apply through the official website of the company. They will contact you, if they found your CV good enough. You can also directly contact the HR department of the company for any training or internship opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?