31st March 2017, 07:03 PM
Minal Arora

Which Organisations in Mohali and Chandigarh offer Summer Training for M.Com 2nd semester students? What is the procedure to apply for the Training?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Post Graduation with M.Com and after completing my exams I want to do Summer Training for 6 weeks so I want to know which Organisations in Mohali and Chandigarh offer Summer Training for M.Com 2nd semester students? What is the procedure to apply for the Training? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  2. Which is the best institute for 6 weeks summer training in Chandigarh or Mohali for B.Tech(E&TC) students?
  3. Institutions offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training while doing MBA 2nd semester in Lucknow?
  5. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  6. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  8. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  9. Various government organisations which provides 4 weeks industrial training related to Environmental Science?
  10. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  11. Information about how to apply for summer training after 4 semester of B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  12. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  14. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  16. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  17. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do summer training from DRDO Chandigarh? I am a 2nd year computer science student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?