20th August 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get training from TNEB after Diploma in Electrical engineering?

I have passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering course and wanted get training from Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TNEB). Procedure to get training from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of joining TNEB as a government servant? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is UG enough to appear for TNEB exam? Procedure for TNEB exam? Date of the start of the exam?
  3. How to approach TNEB for apprenticeship in BE Electrical & Electronics? Eligibility and selection criteria for it?
  4. Training procedure from HAL Lucknow while pursuing BE Electronics and Electrical Engineering?
  5. What is the syllabus for TNEB? What is the procedure?
  6. Procedure to get training in CESC Limited after Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? Branches of this company in West Bengal?
  7. What is the procedure to get AE post in TNEB
  8. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure of training for 2nd years Electrical engineering? Training centre in Delhi and fees?
  10. Procedure to get training in Electrical engineering from Heavy Engineering Corporation?
  11. Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?
  12. How to apply for implant training through TNEB in EEE?
  13. Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship Training in GAIL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) graduate? Duration of Apprenticeship Training? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to apply for training in Koradi Thermal Plant?
  15. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  16. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  17. How can I join B.Tech or B.E. after Diploma in Electrical?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?