31st March 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 2nd year student?

Hello everyone,
I am a Diploma student.
I am studying Electrical Engineering in 2nd year now.
I would like to do Training at BHEL.
So please tell me about the procedure for it.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 30 days Training in BHEL being a student pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  2. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students?
  3. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students?
  5. Process of training at BHEL Haridwar? How many seats are there for Electrical engineer?
  6. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training at BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.Tech(EE) 6th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply Inplant training in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  12. How should an Electrical Student apply for summer training in BHEL Haridwar?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  14. Procedure to get the name registered for summer training at BHEL, Hardwar for 3rd year B.Tech student of electrical branch
  15. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Application procedure for training at BHEL Bhopal?
  17. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
29th April 2015, 11:07 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 2nd year student?

* BHEL stands for Bharat heavy electricals.

* BHEL does not provide training to students from any college. As it is well reputed company so it allow only to some reputed college to provide training.

* For getting training in BHEL you simply have to send a mail to the HR of the company.

* If they approve your mail then you are allowed an ID card.

* Also you will be charged approximately 500 rupees per week for the training.
25th May 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 2nd year student?

Hello sir I have completed diploma in EEE in this year so I can join in bhel also for training purpose please reply to me thank you sir
22nd October 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir! we are studying diploma in electrical and electronics engineering 3rd year
So we need industrial training for us in BHEL
so please help us to reach you and could you please tell me the process to get industrial training in BHEL
17th November 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?

Hello Sir,

I am studying diploma in Mechanical engineering 3rd year, so we need industrial training for us in BHEL. Please help us to reach you and could you please tell me the process to get industrial training in BHEL.

Thanks and Regards,
Neelima
21st May 2020, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

If there have Diploma electronics students for industrial training
25th August 2021, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma EEE student
I need an industrial training on ur BHEL company
Could you please help me
26th May 2022, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear
sir /madam

Iam diploma Student EEE l need industrial training for you BHEL company
Please give me permission
Thanking you
26th May 2022, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear
Sir/madam
Iam diploma student i need industrial training for your company
Please give me a permission
Thanking you
30th May 2023, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

sir, My self SATYABHAN SINGH . I'M a students of electronic &electronics communication engg.2nd year. I want to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar, so how can i apply?please me response on my email id [email protected]

Thank you sir,
30th May 2023, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

sir, My self SATYABHAN SINGH . I'M a students of electronic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?