5th May 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

How to approach TNEB for apprenticeship in BE Electrical & Electronics? Eligibility and selection criteria for it?

I have competed BE in Electrical and Electronics department and now want to do apprenticeship training in TNEB. How to approach TNEB for apprenticeship? Eligibility and selection criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to approach Integral Coach Factory, Perambur to do apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream? Have they invited for it?
  2. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  3. What kind of jobs are available for me in government sector after doing diploma in ECE and Government Apprenticeship in TNEB? How to prepare for the government exams?
  4. How to apply for graduate apprenticeship training in BHEL after B.Tech in Electronics engineering? Eligibility criteria for it?
  5. Is UG enough to appear for TNEB exam? Procedure for TNEB exam? Date of the start of the exam?
  6. Should I apply online to do apprenticeship in Diploma in Electrical engineering from Finolex Cables?
  7. Procedure of joining TNEB as a government servant? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  9. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. Eligibility to apply in HAL Apprenticeship for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  11. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  12. Can I apply for NPTI Courses after B.tech from deemed university which was not approved by AICTE?
  13. Details of electrical and electronics engineering related PG Diploma courses and their eligibility criteria?
  14. How to get apprenticeship or recruited in Electrical and Electronic engineering?
  15. How to apply for implant training through TNEB in EEE?
  16. Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?
  17. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join Apprenticeship training program in BHEL Trichy
15th November 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to approach TNEB for apprenticeship in BE Electrical & Electronics? Eligibility and selection criteria for it?

I have competed BE in Electrical and Electronics department and now want to do apprenticeship training in TNEB. How to approach TNEB for apprenticeship? Eligibility and selection criteria for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?